Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Olivia Wilde Didn't Think She Was 'Beautiful Enough' For Jason Sudeikis

Olivia Wilde couldn't help but be charmed by her fiancé, "Saturday Night Live" funnyman Jason Sudeikis. We must say, we don't blame her.


She immediately had a crush on him, telling Marie Claire in their April issue that she didn’t think she had a shot with him.


"I thought, 'He won’t be interested in me; I’m not a contender.' He was so cool, so funny—I was such a fan of his and had always fancied his speed and his intelligence," she said. "He's a brilliant actor with a brain like lightening... I felt like fresh meat at the market... I thought, ‘I’m not beautiful enough or his type.’ I couldn’t wait to sit down and hear him talk. On our first date, in New York City, we closed the restaurant down at 2 a.m.! He didn’t kiss me, and I was madly in love. I was overwhelmed."


While we have yet to meet a human man who could not be charmed by Olivia, she broke down what drew her to him when they met in 2011. "I was just learning to be by myself," she explained. "We were both seeing people but were single. He seemed to really see me, see through the bullshit. He said very few words and couldn’t keep eye contact. He was so handsome, and he could dance."


And, as the story goes, first comes love, then comes marriage (the couple announced their engagement earlier this year), then comes the baby carriage. And she’s totally down for that.


"We’ve discussed all our ideals and hopes. I can’t wait for children. I’m open-minded about how many, but three, which I love, is like a little party. I am not trying to have kids now—there’s no strict plan for anything in my life,” she told the mag. “What happens, happens. He’s so good with kids... I’ve never before experienced looking at someone and thinking, ‘That’s who I want to raise a child with.'"


What do you think of Olivia's cover?

Tags Jason Sudeikis, Marie Claire, Olivia Wilde


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment